Saturday, January 15, 2011

PHOTOS- the first of many.

Well people, welcome to my blog. I'm new with this whole experience, and have never been too technologically savvy, but I'm a big girl now- I'll figure it out. Soooo... for Christmas this year, I got the Cannon Rebel T2i. Love love love this camera. I'm not an experienced photographer, and actually if it weren't for a friend from home (Emily White) I would have absolutely no idea what I was doing. But I do know I enjoy playing around and taking pictures and experimenting as to what this bad boy can do. I've found that using the lightroom photoshop program is like entering a whole new country where the people don't speak my language. With lots of fiddeling and procrastinating school work, I'm catching on. For my first couple 'photo shoots,' I used two of my best friends. AKA- two of the prettiest people I know. Enjoy. 

























That's Lauren. Pretty huh? Here comes my beautiful sister Christy.

















2 comments:

  1. Carlee you are rockin! I think you are ready for photography homework assignments now. TBA.... I'll facebook you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee Morgan(your fan) says:
    You look really pretty in all your pictures! Giggle. Your not the only one who procrastinates school work. BTW... Your friends are way good at taking pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete