Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One chevy, two friends, Utah mountains, and a camera. I'm in.

More pictures! I don't know about you, but I'm excited. These all turned out so well. Mainly because I have beautiful friends- all I do is take the picture. These two lovely ladies and I adventured into the gorgeous mountains of Utah. Froze our bums off for the sake of photos. Sacrifice. I like it. We ended up with so many wonderful pictures but here are some of my favorites. Ashley is one of my longest and closest friends. First grade--forever. Asia is a gem. Met in the dorms, now just can't get enough. P.S. boys, Insanely gorgeous Asia... Single and ready to mingle. Just sayin.
























































CRRRRAAAZY pretty eyes right? Love them. Cute cute girls.


Whoa lots of pictures. It's much too hard to decide which ones to post so I just put almost all of them up here. If you're done with me and could care less about these pictures you can exit now because here comes a few more. :) So Valentines Day is coming up. Personally, I used to only like valentines day in Elementary school. Life was good when we got to decorate a box or bag to fill. We each had a classroom of valentines. I remember every year I got to go to the grocery store to pick out a theme of the tear-away valentines cards. You know your love life is simple when the craziest thing you did on Valentines day was give your crush the coolest valentine card and an extra piece of candy. As we grow, our love changes. I still get that same fuzzy warm butterfly feeling, but it grows. There's not one person in the world who expresses their love the same. Everyone is different. For a good chunk of young LDS girls, their Valentine may be in the service of the Lord. Communicating isn't as easy. It may take weeks for him to see the words "I love you." Whoever you are reading this- never take your loved ones for granted. Tell them you love them as much as you can. Whatever your situation, wherever you are, you're lucky to love and be loved. In these next pictures, we incorporated the old-fashioned handwritten letters. This year on Valentines day, this is how I express my love. How will you?

































3 comments:

  1. Carlee! You are so awesome! You definitely have an eye for this. You seriously rock! I hear you're coming out for a weekend. I'd love to show you adobe photoshop camera raw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee Morgan says: Dang... Trevor is a little too attractive:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some good wintery,country looking pics.... I like it:)

    ReplyDelete